Civil and Commercial Law, Property Law, Public Law and Human Rights
Year of call: 2012
Nozir enjoys an enviable practice covering the full spectrum of civil, commercial, property, public law and human rights. He is an impressive junior with ability beyond his call and is often first choice of Counsel for instructing solicitors due to his persuasive and polished advocacy. His meticulous approach to every case, leaving no stone unturned to ensure the most favourable outcomes for his clients has garnered him praise from Judges, opponents and those instructing, making him a highly sought-after advocate.
MAIN AREAS OF PRACTICE:
Civil and Commercial Law
- Regulated lending.
- Retail banking and financial services litigation with a focus on insurance mis-selling and consumer credit.
- Consumer finance, credit cards and Consumer Credit Act regulation.
- Hire-purchase and asset finance.
- Injunctions and relief from sanctions.
- Residential and commercial.
- Landlord and tenant disputes.
- Residential disrepair.
- Possession claims.
- Unlawful eviction.
- Forfeiture and break clauses.
- Service charge disputes.
- Boundary and party wall disputes.
- Beneficial interests, constructive trusts and proprietary estoppel.
Public Law and Human Rights
- EU law.
- Judicial Review.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediator (ADR Group)
BPTC, BPP Law School, Holborn
Nozir is qualified under the Bar Standards Board Public Access Scheme to accept instructions directly from the public. This means that members of the public can instruct him directly without going through a solicitor should they wish to do so.